10/15/15 12:11 PM (8 years ago)

Loyalty Card App

Hey, any suggestions on how to setup a Loyalty Card app for IOS? Cheers

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
10/15/15 01:06 PM (8 years ago)
Roughly speaking, You would need some decent server interaction, for things like, customer login details, instance when scanning etc ( I suggest QR Codes), parameters for the loyalty store and milestones etc. Basically, create one loyalty app that a user can use for more than one retailer, the user logs in via username, facebook or twitter etc. When they say buy the coffee for example the cashier shows them a QR code ( maybe specifically for that month), user scans and the database is updated etc. etc etc MadRod, happy to work with you from a concept point of view with no expectations from my side. Kristen

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
10/17/15 02:07 AM (8 years ago)
I thought this was interesting... It 'seems' to be (I haven't looked *that* far into it) a 'coffee shop loyalty card' app. It has code for iOS, Android, and the server back end, seemingly. For the adventurous sort, this could be a great addition to the plugin market. For me, I have no immediate or near future use, so I'm not inclined to create anything just yet. But I hope the link helps someone. https://github.com/AndyF/CoffeeGo Cheers! -- Smug

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
10/17/15 02:13 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks guys. Looking into this. Thanks

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
10/20/15 06:45 AM (8 years ago)
keep me updated madrod, i know some of the gurus where talking about taking the existing android loyalty plugin and making a combined one, Dusko was offering to do it quite cheap at the time, couldnt afford it back then, but might be able to go halfs with you. Cheers Sean

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.