Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 62

Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
09/23/15 12:46 PM (8 years ago)

Menu Image Buttons plugin in Android

Hi, I'm trying to use Menu Image Buttons plugin in Buzztouch 3.0 apps. It works perfectly for iOS devices.But, for Android the image url for buttons is not working. No image is displayed for the buttons. I have also added the images manually under res/drawable folder. But still no luck. Kindly provide me a soluton

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
09/24/15 04:41 AM (8 years ago)
What I have found in using the menu image buttons (one of my favorites) is to make sure all the images are in the app and configured before releasing in either stores, there is issues with the url side of images in the above app (Susan has been informed)So what i would do, is make sure your links to images in your control panel, don't use any urls for images, refresh, clean and close down eclipse or studio and reopen, see if that helps, I have made this error loads of time on android, when a restart of eclipse fixed all my error after trying lots of solutions, hope this helps your issue, if not post your error log from android and one of the Gurus will help if its more technical. Thanks Sean

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
09/25/15 04:49 PM (8 years ago)
works for me as well, so please give us more information!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.