Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 80

yourtownapps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 08, 2012
Collingswood, N...
08/27/15 04:17 PM (8 years ago)

Map app questions

It's been a long time...I apologize if this has been answered. Two map app issues: 1) is it possible to both have a map provide directions and also have the map pin link back to a location screen? 2) I have about 100 locations throughout New Jersey for a historic sites app. Is it possible to use a template for each site description that can be loaded from a database rather than creating 100+ HTML screens? Thanks.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
08/27/15 11:39 PM (8 years ago)
1) Yes, with a little custom code. 2) Absolutely. You'll want to research 'loadScreenObject', but that's exactly what it was designed for. I know this is a bit sparse, but the explanation is long winded, and I'm pressed for time. Search Load Screen Object, and read up a little. When you've got questions prepared, let me know and we'll figure out the details with you. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.