Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 60

thynkapps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 29, 2015
Canberra
08/25/15 11:46 AM (8 years ago)

Context Menu - Too Many Lines

Hey Guys, Quick question (hopefully) regarding the context menu. When I open the context menu I have 6 lines of links that I have created, but there appears to be 4 more blank lines underneath that. Is there a way to get rid of these - it looks a little messy having blank lines? Thanks. Rob

mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
08/26/15 08:13 AM (8 years ago)
I know that in Xcode you can find the code that dictates the length and width of that context area. I usually set it to be 100%. Probably not a good fix but if you were developing for JUST the iPhone in portrait (as I do sometimes) you could just set the height so that it just includes your 6 lines.

thynkapps
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 29, 2015
Canberra
08/26/15 07:29 PM (8 years ago)
Thanks Mutzy, I played around in the BT_contextMenu.m file and found a fix at line 64 //table layout options... int tableRowHeight = 50; Rather than making the menu shorter, I increased the height of the rows (it was originally set to 30) to fill up the menu screen. And to take it one step further I changed the font from 11.0 to 15.0 which made it look a little nicer at that height. That was row 188. //set cell font... UIFont *rowFont = [UIFont fontWithName: @"Helvetica" size: 15.0]; cell.textLabel.font = rowFont; I tested it on the 4s, 6 and iPad and they all came out looking the same. Perfect! Appreciate your help!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.