Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 3    Views: 84

Highveld
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 03, 2013
Brisbane
02/17/13 03:41 AM (11 years ago)

How To Use Testflight Apps

Hi guys and girls I have my app ready to go and want to use testflight apps to test it on my iPhone and iPad before I submit it to the store. Can someone please help me on how to actually upload a build to testflight apps as it all is quite confusing. Kind regards Lloyd

ianJamesPiano
Code is Art
Reg: Feb 13, 2011
Palm Springs, C...
02/17/13 03:51 AM (11 years ago)
Hi Lloyd, You will need to create an AdHoc Provisioning profile for your project so you can test it on your devices using Testflight. Look at the Testflight tutorials on their site as well as the documentation in you Apple Developer account for Provisioning. It sound harder than it all actually is. give it a look and keep us posted! ian

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
02/17/13 04:43 AM (11 years ago)
If you going to test it on your devices then just run it from Xcode, a lot quicker, testflight is more used for when you send the app to someone not in the same location as you are. I see you are in Brisbane, I am in Perth, if you need help let me know we can google + hangout to get it working 100%. Maybe add me to your testflight testers team and I can assist with testing it for you ;) Kristen

Suvinay pawa
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Aug 01, 2012
location unknow...
02/17/13 05:08 AM (11 years ago)
And that is why i like android more :P

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.