Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 4    Views: 67

techdesigner
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 22, 2012
Cleveland
02/25/13 08:37 AM (11 years ago)

Does anybody have a BlackBerry PlayBook?

I have a BAR that I converted from an APK that I need tested. There are no changes from the Android version so it should work fine but I should at least test it. The BlackBerry site says it is compatible but I am unable to get the PlayBook simulator to run so I am unable to test it before uploading it to the store. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone that has a PlayBook could test it and let me know if it works fine (http://secure1.net/TransTec.bar). If I can't find anyone I will have to buy a Playbook just to test this one app :( Thanks, Greg

Suvinay pawa
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Aug 01, 2012
location unknow...
02/25/13 08:54 AM (11 years ago)
@Niraj Shah Has a playbook..

Faheem
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 16, 2013
London
02/25/13 10:08 AM (11 years ago)
PM me the .BAR file and will test it for you.

techdesigner
Apple Fan
Cleveland
02/25/13 12:24 PM (11 years ago)
Thanks Faheem, PM'd you the specifics!

techdesigner
Apple Fan
Cleveland
02/27/13 08:08 AM (11 years ago)
I am looking for anyone that has a BlackBerry device that runs the v10 software that can check to make sure my BAR file works before I upload it. The file was converted from an APK that is already available in the Google Play and Amazon Store for Kindle plus it was approved on the BlackBerry site. I just wanted to make sure there was no glitches before I upload it to BlackBerry World. If anyone has a v10 compatible device and would be able to test this I would greatly appreciate it. The BAR can be downloaded from my site at http://secure1.net/TransTec.bar Thanks, Greg

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.