Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 68

Tyroner
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
Johannesburg, S...
05/25/15 02:31 AM (9 years ago)

Facebook login

Did anybody manage to integrate Facebook login for iOS apps? I tried to follow the instructions on the Facebook Developer site but it does not seem to work with Buzztouch (or I'm putting code in the wrong place). The Social login plugin by Chris does not work with the latest Facebook SDK and using it with the older version does not seem to work anymore as I can see the login buttons for Facebook and twitter but the app then freezes. Any help will be much appreciated! Tyrone

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
05/25/15 04:39 AM (9 years ago)
Hey @Tyroner, I have but it's been awhile and I remember it being a pain. It was the older version though. LA

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
05/26/15 10:26 AM (9 years ago)
Check to be sure your Plist entries are correct and in the proper format. If the keys are not correct or have the wrong structure, you'll get that freeze issue. it's been about a year since I've done it, but remember having the same issue my first time and it was the key values in the plist file that screwed me up.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.