Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 56

Bertrand
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
saint-quentin f...
05/13/15 01:02 AM (9 years ago)

Merge many app

Hi, I want to know if it was possible to import one or more applications in another application . What I have to do : I have created a new application In this application I import the .xcodeproj of the second application When I run any application error But I am able to access the main storyboard application but without success yet. In fact the basic app will basically serve as a menu with the possibility to launch 2 see 3 applications to be integrated directly in it to actually consolidate while a single application. I used this code to try to access the storyboard (found in .xcodeproj ) but without success. UIStoryboard *storyboard = [UIStoryboard storyboardWithName:@"Main" bundle:[NSBundle mainBundle]]; UIViewController *detail = [storyboard instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier:@"HOMESB"]; [self.navigationController pushViewController: detail animated: YES]; In this example I use 2 native apps

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
05/14/15 07:16 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Bertrand, I have no idea about how to do it this way, but you should try Stobe's AppTransformer plugin. It's a smart and simple way to do such a trick! Cheers Jack

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.