Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 61

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
05/07/15 04:48 AM (9 years ago)

Latest iOS Update Issue Custom URL Plugin

Hi Guys not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but since the last iOS 8.3 update, I have been having issues with the Custom URL Plugin not working on 3G network, but will work on WiFi. I have had the app in the store for over a year and never had any issues. Has anyone else notice this issue or is it just me? Also I have attempted to redo the app using the latest version of the Custom URL Plugin, but I cannot for the life of me compile the app as it keeps telling me that the plugin is missing. Head Scratch, LOST! I have re-downloaded the app from BT about 10 times and same old message. I don't really want to have to update the app because of the Custom URL Plugin issue, but either way I'm stuck. Any advice would be much appreciated.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/07/15 07:04 AM (9 years ago)
Not sure about the operation of the plugin, but with respect to the 'missing' part, check these areas: 1) Control Panel. The plugin 'is' there, right? 2) The BT_config.txt file. The Plugin is there? has a unique UUID number? 3) Did you make modifications? Check the plugin class name and compare it to BT_config.txt 4) Delete the plugin 'reference' and add it to your project again. Good Luck! Let us know how things turn out! Cheers! -- Smug

Dragon007
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 17, 2011
London
05/07/15 07:39 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks Smug, I will go through your points.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.