Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 1    Views: 106

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/07/14 05:58 PM (9 years ago)

A Couple of Self Hosted Bugs

If you Prepare and download the Android package... In the iOS half, the new page now only shows Prepare iOS Project, not also Use the Buzztouch Core for iOS v3.0 . You have to refresh/reload the entire page. I only did this one once: if you click to download the project, and then cancel the "save as" finder window box, clicking on download the project again, sits there unresponsive.

KevinPerry
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 10, 2012
Wisconsin, USA
08/07/14 09:42 PM (9 years ago)
I may be "opening mouth and inserting my foot" ;-) but ... I am not sure if (from what my limited reading has shown me), there is a newer version that MAY be released in the future, but if they ARE working on a newer version, I (personally) do not think that a bug, like this, in the older version, is worth going through and trying to fix, as the newer version may have the fix added in already. On the flip side :-/ letting them know about it (before the next release) may alert them to the issue and they can see about addressing it in the new version (if not done already) that is being worked on. I guess what I am trying to say, in a round about way is ... that if there is another version coming down the line, maybe putting up with the minor issues in this version, is something that us, self hosters, will have to deal with until the new version comes out, which would make the next version even better, when we do get it. No disrespect intended, just my opinion or thoughts. I am rambling again :-( Kevin

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.