Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 3    Views: 125

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/05/14 08:03 PM (9 years ago)

Icons and Launch Images

Can someone update the self-hosted Control Panel, the section that makes the Icons (in various sizes), to also make the Launch Images in the correct sizes and names?

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
08/05/14 08:58 PM (9 years ago)
David Book has made alot of updates and fixes to the new buzztouch 4.0, so hopefully he fixed that. You could send a message to one of the buzztouch "admins" too for the suggestion.They're real cool and helpful

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/06/14 01:11 PM (9 years ago)
I wrote a PHP script to create Launch Images. Then I noticed there is also a file called Contents.json. So I had the script write a new one of that. Xcode didn't like it - didn't think I had "any". I made my set - and my Contents.json - based on Apple's page, not on the set of black LaunchImages and Contents.json, that Control Panel creates. https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/LaunchImages.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40006556-CH22-SW1 Then I looked at Contents.json more closely, and it didn't follow a pattern that I could really write a script to follow. So I'm going to try to submit the black LaunchImages, and hope for the best. What does everyone else do?

maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
10/01/14 05:39 AM (9 years ago)
I'm glad I came across this as I have a splash screen but it seems Apple is being picky about the Launch screen being black. Hopefully this is being fixed in the control panel though. Any tutorials available to manually change this?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.