Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 4    Views: 294

Suvinay pawa
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Aug 01, 2012
location unknow...
03/10/13 08:21 AM (11 years ago)

Why is google doing this to me? :(

I created an app but unkowingly added extra tags and it got banned ,google support told me to reupload a new version and i did ,now thisapp has over 1000 downloads in 9 days and it isnt yet in the TOP NEW FREE section , usually all my apps reach there at this amount of downloads,but since the ban it seems my app doesnt show in the top new LIST.

Pancho
Code is Art
Reg: Mar 06, 2012
Lima
03/10/13 11:55 AM (11 years ago)
Patience SuVinay... it will get there. 1,000 downloads in 9 days; that´s cool! Congrats! Regards, pancho.

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
03/10/13 01:14 PM (11 years ago)
Hi @SuVinay, what do you mean that it got banned by adding extra tags? As @Pancho says, be patient! It'll get there.

buzzbt
Android Fan
Reg: Nov 14, 2011
las vegas
03/10/13 07:21 PM (11 years ago)
Hi! just remove the extra tags within in 7 days if thy give you Notificati​on. violation of our developer terms. REASON FOR WARNING: Violation of the spam provisions of the Content Policy. •Do not post repetitive content. •Product descriptions should not be misleading or loaded with keywords in an attempt to manipulate ranking or relevancy in the store’s search results. Your application will be removed if you do not make modifications to your application’s description to bring it into compliance within 7 days of the issuance of this notification. If you have additional applications in your catalog, please also review them for compliance. Note that any remaining applications found to be in violation will be removed from the Google Play Store. Please also consult the Policy and Best Practices and the Developer Distribution Agreement as you bring your applications into compliance. You can also review this Google Play Help Center article for more information on this warning. All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. The Google Play Team

Suvinay pawa
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Aug 01, 2012
location unknow...
03/10/13 07:57 PM (11 years ago)
@raveyd : I just wrote random stuff like name of few app like temple run etc. @buzzbt: no notification direct BAN

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.