Discussion Forums  >  iOS / Android Beta Testers

Replies: 8    Views: 115

indieseattle
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 11, 2013
Seattle
02/11/13 03:58 PM (11 years ago)

Organizer/to-do app needs testers

We're in the process of developing a free organizer/to-do app for Android 4.0 and would appreciate any and all feedback. Available at Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.perinote.perinote Thanks! DESCRIPTION Perinote is a new kind of personal organizer. Contacts, events, notes or tasks are automatically made into folders. Those folders can then be filled with to do lists, events and contacts. Organize even more with sub-folders. Integration with your Android calendar and contacts makes it easy. Whatever the task, no matter the to-do, this free Android app is ready to help you organize your life and boost your productivity. Simply select any contact or event folder and add things to it, or choose an empty folder and name it anything you like. Need to remember to tell someone something? Put things in a contact folder. Have ideas you want to follow up on? Label a folder with your idea. Your Grandmothers birthday is coming up? Fill that folder with reminders to pick up her present, order the cake and invite Uncle Henry. Youll get everything done right on time. FEATURES - Integrates with your existing Android contacts and calendar. - Any note, contact or event is a folder and can be placed in one or more folders. - Add tasks and to do lists using your keyboard or "voice keyboard. Includes drag and drop, cut and paste functionality. - Items may be placed in more than one folder. If you modify an item in one place, your changes appear instantly in all places. - Set reminders by creating an alarm in your calendar and adding the event to Perinote. - Swipe left or right to navigate to different places or folders. - Export and import function allows you to back up and restore your data. - Get more organized by creating favorite lists for fast retrieval. - Multiple ways to search your lists and tasks

Red Dog
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 16, 2011
Southern Califo...
02/11/13 05:17 PM (11 years ago)
Since you just registered here today, your product obviously was not built with Buzztouch. I encourage you to become a member and see how wonderful this platform and community is. Build a great app here and you will find a bunch of good folks happy to test your Buzztouch app.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/11/13 05:34 PM (11 years ago)
Echoing Red Dog. if you build it with Buzztouch, we will come. Cheers! -- Smug

Outbreak
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 30, 2011
Colorado
02/11/13 07:13 PM (11 years ago)
I agree. Hard to give feedback when coming from a different build.

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
02/12/13 07:44 AM (11 years ago)
clearly doesnt understand the Buzztouch ecosystem. Looks like the spam is starting to come more frequently these days

ATRAIN53
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 17, 2011
Chicago
02/12/13 07:55 AM (11 years ago)
How about - we'll test it if you share some code snippets or techniques you used to build it? Maybe we can take some of your technology and use it in our apps. This feaure interests me: - Export and import function allows you to back up and restore your data Otherwise - take a look at the technology here and see if there's any features you might find useful. I bet YOUR app can't change screens and menus dynamically without users downloading new binary.... You CAN do that with BT technology powering your app!

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
02/12/13 09:31 AM (11 years ago)
I do not buy courses on Internet Marketing any more, but this must be coming from some such source. I bet there is a sentence such as "and now that you have your app published, it is time to let the world know about it. If you are on a low budget, you can go to forums ... blah, blah, blah" In other words, spam. Moderators should remove it.

indieseattle
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 11, 2013
Seattle
02/13/13 05:54 PM (11 years ago)
My bad for not understanding this forum. We weren't promoting the app; just trying to find testers. BTW, some forums welcome the request for testers as well as announcements about new apps. Can you offer any constructive suggestions?

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
02/13/13 06:06 PM (11 years ago)
This is a place for discussion about creating and testing Buzztouch apps, not apps in general. I don't know of any forums for finding testers in general, but I'm sure they're out there. Sounds like you already have found some? If you want some suggestions on how to use this forum better, my advice is to take an honest look at what Buzztouch can do for your app development - you might be surprised. It's beauty is that it is open-sourced, meaning you can download a blank app with the basics (appDelegate, viewControllers, etc) already in place, making your work that much easier. Not to mention the use of plugins to cut down on coding time that much more. Feel free to use this forum to ask questions about making apps on Buzztouch. That's what it's for, and we're glad to help out in that regard. But please don't use it to market any ol' app.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.