Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 2    Views: 112

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
01/06/14 12:25 PM (10 years ago)

It's the 12th Day of Christmas

How quickly it all ends. We've spent months with Christmas music, shopping adverts, discounts, and more importantly, Apple's "12 Day of Gifts" app which gives away free goodies! But all of this will now be coming to an end tonight. In Britain, we had storms that flooded much of the country and winds that howled like hell. In the city, it's alright, but yesterday, it was torrential downpours around the Lake District. However, it didn't snow. Usually we get a week of snow, but it wasn't to be seen this year. I hear that many of our USA friends are covered in snow. I wish I could be there for a few minutes (before returning to our warmer climate in Britain)! Anyway, I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas time, and have a very good 2014! I will be hosting a few more meetups in Oxford soon. Thomas Boyd Annandale Apps www.annandaleapps.com www.twitter.com/annandaleapps www.facebook.com/annandaleapps

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
01/06/14 01:52 PM (10 years ago)
Thank you friend and wish you well in 2014! LA

EdReyes
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 21, 2013
location unknow...
01/06/14 06:59 PM (10 years ago)
Warm weather in LA, no complaints here. Didnt know about the 12 days, did you get everything

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.