Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 3    Views: 172

sd854282
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 13, 2011
Mississippi
05/13/13 10:59 AM (11 years ago)

buzztouch web app builder?

I love buzztouch and have found it extremely valuable in mobile development. I have recently run into a need from some customers to have web-based app thereby circumventing the Apple App store. There are a number of these builders on the web, but I have yet to find one I am happy with. Furthermore, I would prefer to keep everything in buzztouch. Does anyone know if a way to create web app from buzztouch? It would be so valuable to use it as the development tool for all mobile platforms. Thanks.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
05/13/13 11:23 AM (11 years ago)
There's no way to build a web app using buzztouch...that actually kinda defeats the purpose of what we have here! ;-) The awesomeness that is buzztouch really centers around use of native code for building full fledged apps, without the normal hassle. Mark

Paul Rogers
Android Fan
Reg: May 30, 2011
UK
05/13/13 12:16 PM (11 years ago)
chris1's html to bt plugin could help create a nice hybrid app.

ChrisYemaya
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 29, 2011
Orlando
10/09/13 05:06 PM (10 years ago)
I know this post is a bit dated, but I thought I would add my 2 cents. @sd854282 If you want people to access web based content as well, you could create a mobile site, and then use the custom url plugin. This would allow you to modify your content from within your cms (this would work with Wordpress, Joomla, or a a responsive website using cushy cms).

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.