Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 0    Views: 116

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
02/15/14 07:14 AM (10 years ago)

Hello, good evening and welcome!

Happy Saturday to new users! See more new faces down the left hand pane again, so big goofy hugs and hiya from all of us here in Buzztouch land. Welcome to: @Muchcha - Like that avatar! @T2D @spotlightdirect @JoeBlack @redstripe - I'll take one of those cigars thank you! @sileliasdan @will7439 - Keeping us safe! @japp - Nice rubiks cube! @Insecticon - Transforming yourself? Just read this: Marketers clamor for mobile expertise through start-up acquisitions We all know the game is continually changing, main reason why most of use are here. That said the only retailer app I ever use on a personal level is Starbucks. Use others for work though, Paypal, eBay, Amazon etc. http://www.mobilemarketer.com/cms/news/strategy/17186.html The article is nothing special TBH but did get me thinking about my apps. My good lady says I am a douche for using the Starbucks one but my points get me drinks! Anyone got a favorite retail app? What you think are the best examples? Suffice to say the MalWart one will never darken my phone.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.