Discussion Forums  >  Config Data, JSON, App Refresh

Replies: 6    Views: 163

Auggnet
Veteran developer
Reg: Nov 20, 2012
USA
02/07/13 09:14 AM (11 years ago)

CSV To JSON Program Pays up to 65$!

CSV To JSON Program Pays up to 65$! Hello! I am requesting a small php, or java application to create screens, and add simple menu items. I AM willing to pay, that isn't an issue. Here are some requests. Please do not submit files that can only run on windows. I currently have a Mac and I have no access to windows. Please submit some kind of apple compatible application, or web app. Thanks. My idea for this is for the program to take in a file or CSV file and output a json screen data. For example type, nick, title, file, and destination. Type Nick Title. Fileurl. Destination HTMDOC. Html HTML! html.zip HTMDOC htmA HTML!! HTMA.zip MENUITEM SM Simple. Html MENUITEM SM Woo!!!! htmA And output it into a list of json screens. This would be a lifesaver, and I am willing to pay up to 65$ USD, however that is my max, so please make a price reasonable to you. Additionally you could add different types. For example htmldoc could be for adding HTML doc files, and simple screens type could add existing nicknames to the menu. Note: I ONLY need HTMLdoc and Simplemenu item types. Contact me at [email protected] if you can help. :)

Auggnet
Veteran developer
Reg: Nov 20, 2012
USA
02/07/13 09:15 AM (11 years ago)
Sorry the TABLE example doesn't work on this forum. (Removes my tabs)

Fingers Crossed
Veteran developer
Reg: Jan 16, 2012
Simcoe, ON
02/07/13 09:43 AM (11 years ago)
Depending on what you plan on doing with it. To create a usable list of JSON, I created an Excel spreadsheet. In my case, I wanted to take a list of JPG file URL's, and use them in MacImage. The spreadsheet takes those cells, and on another worksheet creates the JSON needed to populate the data via the ScreenDataUrl. I just save out the JSON worksheet as text. If you want to give it to the client, it might need to be tidier. If you have Excel, I'm happy to share the spreadsheet.

Arubaman
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 20, 2011
Akron
02/07/13 10:27 AM (11 years ago)
http://idevdepot.com/csv2json-map-maker-tool/ Stobe has this tool, maybe contact him and he'll modify it for you?

andydahl
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 20, 2011
Villa Grove
02/07/13 10:28 AM (11 years ago)

Mosco
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 27, 2011
Virginia
02/07/13 10:37 AM (11 years ago)
yeah i use what @andydahl uses and works great. however i think you are looking to automatic it as much as possible inside an app, right?

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
02/07/13 01:37 PM (11 years ago)
Nice find Andy!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.