Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 3    Views: 90

sepala
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 23, 2011
London
04/27/12 11:02 AM (12 years ago)

Problem with Nav Bar in Quiz

I have just added 2 quizzes to a new app and I ham having problems with the Nav Bar at the top. I have included quizzes before with no problems but this time this is happening... The Nav bar is covering up the quiz header (quizBg_small.png). I have changed this file from the default BT one to my own and this worked fine on my last app, but for some reason the whole page seems to have moved up and the image is covered by the nab bar. The nab bar is set to solid not transparent. Here is a screen shot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9874181/IMG_0664.PNG If anyone can help I would be most grateful! I have tried everything I can think of and the settings are exactly the same as on my last app where it all worked great...

Stobe
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 04, 2011
Fredericksburg,...
04/27/12 12:27 PM (12 years ago)
are you using a tabbed layout? looks like an empty tab bar at the bottom.

sepala
Aspiring developer
London
04/27/12 12:55 PM (12 years ago)
Yes using a tabbed layout but with the quizzes it seems that you have to hide the tab bar at the bottom... I have read other posts that say this...

sepala
Aspiring developer
London
05/03/12 04:09 AM (12 years ago)
Got it sorted! IF anyone else has this problem all you have to do is change the Nav Bar in the quiz to "Transparent" and the header image shifts down to the correct place. Very strange but basically if the Nav Bar is set to "Solid" it acts like it is Transpartent and vice versa...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.