Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 70

AppGuy30
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 29, 2011
location unknow...
04/08/15 07:18 AM (9 years ago)

buzzBackup Mod

Im using the buuzBackup tool from Mr. David but the thing I cant figure out is what to put on line 11 in the buzz backup.php file. The instructions say to "1. OPEN buzzbackup.php AND EDIT LINE 11 WITH YOUR BUZZ SERVER DATABASE INFO" and then the line of code is backup_tables('localhost','uni_user01','bl)B{{^Ly)','mobi_controlpanel'); but I can't figure out what values go there, can anyone help? Thanks

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
04/08/15 10:01 AM (9 years ago)
I wouldn't recommend using BuzzBackup anymore, I discontinued all support for all of my mods when I shut BTMods down, and it may not even work. I recommend you try using your hosts backup function, for now that's the best solution until BT actually integrates it's own backup into the Self Hosted package (I wouldn't hold my breath, that function has been "coming soon" for literally years now, LOL!). Hope this helps. David.

AppGuy30
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 29, 2011
location unknow...
04/12/15 06:27 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks for the quick response. And I agree that would be a great feature for buzztouch to have.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.