Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 0    Views: 125

chadh0130
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 05, 2011
Rhode Island
03/31/15 05:03 PM (9 years ago)

Parsing Issue with Calendar Events plugin

I believe I have followed all the necessary steps to set this up, however I receive a parsing error when building the app. Any ideas? CR_eventList: ERROR parsing JSON: ( "Error Domain=org.brautaset.JSON.ErrorDomain Code=3 \"Unrecognised leading character\" UserInfo=0x7ae71550 {NSLocalizedDescription=Unrecognised leading character}" ) from: <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'Google_Service_Exception' with message 'Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/p0ob9rj65f76tj82qc618iobt8%40group.calendar.google.com/events?singleEvents=true&amp;orderBy=startTime&amp;timeMin=2015-03-31T03%3A07%3A50%2B00%3A00&amp;key=AIzaSyAxCu9r2K5TftV2mgmVfyUfLDn6MwK5dCk: (400) Bad Request' in /files/plugins/CR_eventList/files/googleApi/src/Google/Http/REST.php:110 Stack trace: #0 /files/plugins/CR_eventList/files/googleApi/src/Google/Http/REST.php(62): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_Http_Request), Object(Google_Client)) #1 [internal function]: Google_Http_REST::doExecute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request)) #2 /files/plugins/CR_eventList/files/googleApi/src/Google/Task/Runner.php(174): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /files/plugins/CR_eventList/files/googleApi/src/Google/Http/REST.php(46): Google_Task_Runner in <b>/files/plugins/CR_eventList/files/googleApi/src/Google/Http/REST.php</b> on line <b>110</b><br />

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.