Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 48

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/26/15 01:07 AM (9 years ago)

Update: Smug's Offline Map Kit, v1.7 - Now 64bit compatible!

I'm pleased to announce the update, and Market Availability of the Smug Offline Map Kit, the premiere BT Plugin for Offline Map capability. Improvements were purely iOS this round, but believe me, I'm excited about a new Android SDK that's available, but it's oriented for Android Studio, and I have one more project I have to wrap up in Eclipse before I make the jump. So... 'what' improvements you ask? 1) Easier Install. New static libraries do not require nearly as much interaction as before. 2) Tired of linking dependancies? So were we. They're gone. 3) Hated that horrible looking marker callout? So was I. It's history, replaced with a 'real' callout. 4) Worried about 64 bit compatibility? Worry no more, it's there! 5) Still haven't fixed the toolbar? What the heck is the matter with me? But still... no workee. That being said, the toolbar is mostly for the map 'type', and in this plugin, you don't have a choice of what 'kind' of map... it's 'your' map; you don't get satellite or terrain. You get what you get. ;) 6) I'm sure there is more, I just mentioned the biggies... Available in the Plugin Market: https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/plugin.php?pid=D1F5F60355C5F18ACE48409 Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Please put them in the forum, for the benefit of everyone. Cheers! -- Smug

fusionsch
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 28, 2010
Montreux Switze...
03/26/15 01:38 AM (9 years ago)
Congratulations, Smug, you're the best! And many many thanks! Cheers Jack

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.