mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
03/19/15 02:29 PM (9 years ago)

Error uploading BT app with application loader - FIXED

I just tried uploading a new app with application loader and received this error message: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4chnuiv020iedk/error.png?dl=0 For the sake of search engines, it regards non-public API usage and _autolayoutTrace. Has anyone seen this? The app only has three plugins: xib button menu, html screen and the advanced quiz. The only location of _autolayoutTrace in my app is in the quiz plugin but have no idea what to do about it. I just emailed Apple since I have no idea what to do. Any help is appreciated! Josh --------------------------------------------- Update- I deleted the 4 instances of _autolayoutTrace in the quiz .m file since they all had to do with debug. Then it uploaded to iTunes fine.

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
03/19/15 09:58 PM (9 years ago)
Removing _autolayoutTrace is a legitimate fix. It is only in there for debugging purposes. And removing it will not hurt the plugin. I thought I had a it set up so that the trace would only show up in development builds, and not distribution builds. I guess that is not the case. Updated files coming soon.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.