philwoo
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 08, 2015
HK
03/08/15 07:58 PM (9 years ago)

Xcode6 Error: Apple LLVM 6.0 Error ....no such file or directory: '/Users/iss V2.93 Old API/ISS/MBProgressHUD/MBProgressHUD.m

Hi there, I was trying to run my app in xcode6 however i came across this error: clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/iss V2.93 Old API/ISS/MBProgressHUD/MBProgressHUD.m' clang: error: no input files Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1 Appreciate if anyone could lend me a helping hand on where to go next. On one thread someone was recommending deleting the target and tried it but then ended up missing the target element and missing and hence project would not run at all. Hence could not run any further. Many Thanks, Phil

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/09/15 07:10 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Phil! Welcome to Buzztouch! If you look at the top line of your post, it's looking for a file called 'MBProgressHUD.m' That's from Danny's 'Audio Streamer' plugin. Make sure you've added the plugins correctly, and that the file is present in the 'Plugins' directory in your project. It can't seem to find that file for some reason... Either find it and add it, or remove the reference from it (if not using the audio streamer plugin) Cheers! -- Smug

philwoo
Lost but trying
HK
03/10/15 07:35 PM (9 years ago)
Hi Smug, Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I did try to remove referencing to it and the error went away. By the way, since I am a xcode beginner, how do one goes about loading/adding the plugin ? Much appreciated, Phil

philwoo
Lost but trying
HK
03/10/15 11:21 PM (9 years ago)
Hi Smug, Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I did try to remove referencing to it and the error went away. By the way, since I am a xcode beginner, how do one goes about loading/adding the plugin ? Much appreciated, Phil

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
03/11/15 05:55 AM (9 years ago)
Usually there are instructions with the downloaded package. If not, I keep a set here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115208762/instructionsiOS.pdf might be a little old, but the concepts still apply. In a nutshell, what you need to do is 'drag' the plugin folder into your project while your project is open in Xcode. Also, it happens to everyone, but when you 'refresh' a page you comment on it will double post. You'll want to leave the page first before loading it again. Cheers! -- Smug

philwoo
Lost but trying
HK
03/16/15 11:16 PM (9 years ago)
Hi Smug, Sorry, was busy recently and apologize for the delay in replying. Thanks a lot for your info. Will definitely check it out. Ciao!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.