maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
03/05/15 04:47 AM (9 years ago)

In-App Purchase Removal

Ok. A little confused on submitting my app. It doesn't have in-app purchase but in the developer App ID setup on Apple page, the in-app option is locked and unable to be turned off. When trying to submit it wants a link for the In-App Purchase Privacy Notice. Any suggestions? I must be missing something!

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/05/15 10:48 AM (9 years ago)
I think it is a two part process -first you set it up in your proviioning profile, then you have to configure it for your app in itunes connect. You could have to go back into Developer portal and mess about with the provisioning profile to remove in-app purchase, but I don't think you need to do that. I say this because I think Apple put it in by default, I don't use in-app purchase and it does not cause me any grief. In iTunes connect (goto my apps, then your specific app), if you do make sure in-app purchase is not enabled , then I suspect it does not really matter if the provisioning profile has in-app purchase allowed. Alan

maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
03/05/15 05:56 PM (9 years ago)
I called Apple to discuss. Game Center and In-App Purchase are default as you say. I was getting the error due to homekit and healthkit entitlements. All good now. Thanks!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.