Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 41

sampathkumar
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 23, 2015
hyderabad
02/27/15 02:15 AM (9 years ago)

Problem adding screens

Now if i add any screens and it does not work not showing in app getting error document download failed.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/27/15 08:36 AM (9 years ago)
Could you explain your problem a little differently, with a little more detail on what's wrong? I'm guessing you're working with Android. Were you able to download your package from Buzztouch? Did you remember to add the Google Play Services? Is there any 'red' showing in your project, or does it build successfully? Did you set a 'home' screen in your app control panels 'Layout' section? If you 'add' a screen in the control panel, you 'may' have to redownload a package, if the plugin was not downloaded to your app the first time. Make sure none of the screens you are using are 'iOS Only'. There should be a document in your downloaded package root directory called "instructions-v3-android.pdf". Make sure you follow the steps. Let us know how it goes. Cheers! -- Smug

sampathkumar
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 23, 2015
hyderabad
02/27/15 08:45 AM (9 years ago)
I have download package and generated build also submitted in google play store,until now from past 2weeks it worked fine now when i add any screen and open my app in mobile, if i try to navigate to the screen which i added it says file not downloaded.

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/27/15 02:07 PM (9 years ago)
To get the correct help you need to specify android or iOS. Make sure the plugins you are using are installed.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.