maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
02/28/15 05:31 PM (9 years ago)

Validate errors

Trying to archive my app and getting a few errors. Any help appreciated. "Archive validation failed due to the issues listed below. Unable to validate your application The info.plist in the package must contain the CFBundleShortVersionString key. Unable to validate your application The package does not contain an info.plist" The info.plist is listed as BT_Config/BT_info.plist in packaging.

maverick96
Lost but trying
Orlando
03/01/15 05:16 PM (9 years ago)
Ok. Fixed this but now getting this error in the validation process. "None of the valid provisioning profiles allowed the specified entitlements: beta-reports-active, com.apple.developer, in-app-payments, com.apple.security.application-groups." I have tried several ways to resolve this including disabling "Apple Pay" as suggested. I have also made changes to App ID on the developer page as well as the Capabilities screen in Xcode. It usually results in this error. "iTunes store operation failed. Unable to process application at this time due to following error: The IPA is invalid. It does not include Payload directory.." Any help appreciated.

maverick96
Lost but trying
Orlando
03/01/15 07:54 PM (9 years ago)
Finally! Resolved.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.