Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 42

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/27/15 06:48 AM (9 years ago)

Android BT password App - plug in missing

Getting no native plug when I run it. Have it registered in the AndroidManifest file have it is my config file: {"itemId":"BB4790D9587A60DA47290C0", "itemType":"BT_menuItem", "loadScreenWithItemId":"F6937A5EBF7F02373C5A4CF", "titleText":"PASSWORD"} {"itemId":"F6937A5EBF7F02373C5A4CF", "itemType":"BT_screen_settingsLogIn", "itemNickname":"login_screen", "navBarTitleText":"login_screen", "labelLogInId":"Email:", "labelPassword":"Password:"} Java and xml are in and project compiles clean. 1) Getting plugin missing - but when I look at the plugins it says it has been installed. 2) Is there any docs on how this works. I assume you need to verify the login with some sort of table to validate the logins. this looks like it uses the user's email and password . Did click on the plug in but the instructions are sparse unless I am looking in the wrong area and didn't see this in the how to section.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/27/15 07:47 AM (9 years ago)
I don't use it, but I think what documentation other than the 'read me' is located here: http://www.buzztouch.com/docs/v1.5/screen_settingsLogin.php I do know that it's not used solo; it needs to be configured in the control panel, or via custom php file hooked up to a database/CMS somehow... Hope that can help a bit... Cheers! -- Smug

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
02/27/15 01:29 PM (9 years ago)
A long time since I used it, I seem to remember that by default, the login plugin authenticates again a user/password that you set up in your BT control panel.

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/27/15 01:58 PM (9 years ago)
I found my issue. I had an error in my BT_config.txt. And the Json was valid so it made it hard to find. uugh! I have to fix the user/login not but at least the screen appears. Thanks for all the help. This was a head scratcher.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.