mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
03/03/15 01:20 AM (9 years ago)

App update rejected for crashing

I have never had a problem with this app of mine. Apparently it crashed opening up the "Add to Favorites" plugin. This was a very minor update and I have been using that plugin for a long time. One of the only real differences was adding the arm64 architecture to make it 64 bit compliant. I tried using the iPad air simulator this morning (only have a regular iPad) and it seemed to work fine. Anyone else have any issues?? Josh

Becky
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 08, 2012
NYC
03/03/15 01:42 AM (9 years ago)
That's really weird. I just had an app approved with the Favorites and arm64 without any issues. It could quite possibly be an issue on Apple's end. I would send them a message on the resolution center telling them you've tested it thoroughly and you're not having any issues and if they could please test it again.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/03/15 07:56 AM (9 years ago)
I had an app that I just submitted. I based the build on exactly what worked a couple of months before, but it would not authenticate, I put it down to a subtle change somewhere outside my control. I just downloaded and rebuilt it. Annoying though, isn't it?

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
03/07/15 02:09 PM (9 years ago)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.