Discussion Forums  >  Suggestions, Ideas, Wish List

Replies: 2    Views: 83

lightrampage
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 19, 2014
Far Rockaway
05/13/14 11:06 PM (10 years ago)

Visitor Counter Plugin

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this whole coding thing and I was wondering if it would be possible to put a visitor counter plugin in my application? Just so I can track the exact number of people who use my app.

mysps
Code is Art
Reg: May 14, 2011
Palma
05/13/14 11:33 PM (10 years ago)
Yes, search the forum for flurry. It's a pretty decent tracker and provides analytical stats

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/14/14 12:47 AM (10 years ago)
Not to sound elementary, Both App stores track the number of downloads, which equate to number of users… If you want to know how many times each person uses the app, the Usage Map (In your BT Control Panel) can be downloaded and opened in MS Excel (or similar spreadsheet app) and massaged for all kinds of data retrieval purposes… Users, Countries, frequency, etc… As MySPS said; there's also flurry, which provides *all kinds* of statistics. It's an SDK that is loaded into your app and configured before compile. 'Some Assembly Required'. :) Just a thought… Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.