Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 1    Views: 90

xtremeesolutions
Code is Art
Reg: Nov 19, 2011
FootHill Ranch,...
06/26/14 02:56 AM (10 years ago)

Not able to use Menu with Images Plugin.

Hi Team, I am working on BT Server. I have used Menu with Images Plugin in many of my apps before. But now Whenever i use this Plugin, this error show on my screen Forbidden You don't have permission to access /BT-server//files/plugins/menu_with_image/ on this server. Is there any issue with this plugin or Is this a problem of My control Panel. Please suggest. Thanks Rakesh

mysps
Code is Art
Reg: May 14, 2011
Palma
06/26/14 03:08 AM (10 years ago)
Look at Smugs solution here: http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=BDBB5438B416FE570812CB8&currentPage=1 One quick thing. If you're self hosted, and you have access to phpMyAdmin or some similar administration tool, you can quickly add "bt_screen.php" to all of your plugins with this solution. Login to phpMyAdmin. Open your BT Database. Open up an SQL query window Paste this, substituting your BT Self Hosted field name if different: UPDATE bt_plugins SET landingPage = 'bt_screen.php' and hit 'go' or 'execute' or whatever your interface uses. It will populate each 'landingPage' field with 'bt_screen.php' in your database. Make sure you actually have BT v3 plugins.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.