Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 5    Views: 10613

RussFAR
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 03, 2014
Buffalo, NY
01/31/14 06:04 PM (10 years ago)

(Solved) the item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store.

Anyone get this before? I am in iTunes connect, my app is "ready for sale" permissions are all set for all territories, its free so no contract there. When I click "view app in app store" I get the item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store. I submitted a request to apple but who knows how long that will take. Any insight is appreciated.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/31/14 06:37 PM (10 years ago)
This is after an approval, right? Give it a little time. It takes an hour or two to 'refresh' the systems, I think. Oh, and Congrats. Apple is a bit of a snob with respect to Apps; getting through their review is no small task. Cheers! -- Smug

RussFAR
Aspiring developer
Buffalo, NY
01/31/14 07:43 PM (10 years ago)
It's all set now. I guess I was a bit anxious. I am a bit tired from jumping through all the apple hoops. I am proud to finally have my first app on the App Store. Thanks for the compliment. Now on to android.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/31/14 10:58 PM (10 years ago)
Congratulations on getting published! It's no small feat at all, and you should be super proud of your accomplishment! Give a shout if you need any help with Android. It's a beast with its own set of problems for sure. Mark

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
02/01/14 12:44 AM (10 years ago)
Hey there proud poppa, give us the link to your baby! :-)

RussFAR
Aspiring developer
Buffalo, NY
02/01/14 09:21 AM (10 years ago)
Wow thanks for the support everyone! My first app was made for my wife's pageant system. She is a very successful director in the Norteast US. The controversial "Toddlers & Tiaras" on TLC has showed up for taping to 2 of her events. I MC & DJ both events and got a little air time lol. My app is quite simple and again, its my first, so any critiquing would be appreciated but go easy on me. Niraj, thanks so much for your comment as well. You are a LEGEND around here!! I heard your Buzzcon presentation was OFF THE HOOK!! Thanks for taking time to comment about little ol' me. here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/storybook-pageants/id806497637?ls=1&mt=8

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.