Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 1    Views: 67

prefamous
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 07, 2011
apple valley, c...
11/30/12 03:31 PM (11 years ago)

Google checkout issues!

my app online has been purchased and downloaded only a couple of times but one guy cancelled after having the app delivered. and google checkout refunded him. I really doubt he deleted the app. As a devoloper do we have any leverage to stop people from downloading an app then asking for a refund. I don't think there is any way to garranty that no longer have access to it unless they willingly uninstall which they might not.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
12/01/12 11:24 AM (11 years ago)
I have had this happen twice on one of my apps when I first put it into Google Play. I complained to Google Checkout and they were adamant it was a technical problem and that the user had been unable to download the app due to a technical glitch. The net effect is a lost sale no matter what the reason, but Google just said sorry and they were trying to fix the problem.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.