Discussion Forums  >  Grunts, Groans, Complaints

Replies: 17    Views: 127

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
01/08/13 11:38 PM (11 years ago)

Grumble Grumble Beotch & Moan

So, lot's of new changes going on. Wow! Comes change comes uncertainty. I am no saint with this either. I put out a biggest beotch of them all. What the hell? So, been a member of buzztouch for sometime. Flew across the United States couple of times just to see what's behind the curtain. Tried to solve the problems. Brainstorm. Throw up my hands in the air. What did I find out? That buzztouch has the life of it's own. I call it a sci-fi movie at best with so many twist and turns. Action, Drama Comedy has it all......but you know what it has most do not. A HEART!!!! I am not just talking about the creators but the community itself. A heart that is so big and so determined to make things work. I want to just shout out to everyone. Things are confusing. Things are a bit "off" right now. But just hang in there. Let's remember that we are in it together. This "together" thing seems really to be throwing off some people. I writing this post in hopes that all the confusing going on inspires you to create, organize something great of you own. Buzztouch is an amazing software with amazing community. Hang in there. Since buzztouch, I have stopped being a follower and became a leader. Buzztouch made me think out of the box. I went out and got my business license for the first time. I am creating a life that I only thought "one day" I can have. I have been able to make MAJOR...I MEAN MAJOR changes in my life. I write this to encourage EVERYONE! I mean EVERYONE! To make something SPECTACULAR! Buzztouch is a great resource to create businesses that people would love to have. $49.99? You kidding me? I had to create another account so these guys would take my money. Come on! When I spent $4999 for bullshit snake oil salesman to tell me to go hire someone on on Odesk to make an app. Grumble Grumble Beoch and Moan....off to make more apps! So, let's stop complaining and start creating. I challenge everyone to get off their rump. And start making something amazing! You can do it! Peace

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/09/13 12:28 AM (11 years ago)
Awesome post, Sheri! Rock on!

Absentia
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Oct 20, 2011
Alaska
01/09/13 12:40 AM (11 years ago)
Haha, that's great - I feel the exact same way. A year or so ago I would get all of these marketing webinar invitations that promised to share the secret of "how to make money with apps". I exitedly attended all of them of course, and just like Sheri it seemed I was constantly being pointed towards Odesk - I Tried it, I Failed, Then I Found Buzztouch! On a funny sidenote, I once hired somebody on Odesk to make me a doodle app...I probably spent about $150 on it and it turned out HORRIBLE - so bad that I finally broke and had to remove it from sale about a week ago just because I was ashamed to have it under my name. I can't help but laugh now seeing MrDavid's far superior "paint" plugin sitting in the market for only $5.99 I still am constantly getting such emails about some supposedly undiscovered app secret...the only difference is that these days, I immediately delete them! I figure I've already found the ultimate tool with an amazing community to back it up -- I'm dug in here and having a blast

SheriDee
Code is Art
location unknow...
01/09/13 12:53 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks for the feedback. Wasn't going to post this ...but what the heck sometimes you just have to speak from the heart. Love the inspirational stories that come out of you both! Keep em coming!

mrDavid
BTMods.com
Reg: May 21, 2011
San Diego, CA
01/09/13 12:57 AM (11 years ago)
@Sheri great post, I've been a little lazy these past few days after I recovered from a stomach bug, just what I needed to read! @Absentia Love it!! David https://buzztouchmods.com

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
01/09/13 01:35 AM (11 years ago)
Hear Hear! Fantastic post Sheri, couldn't agree more. I have never felt part of a community like Buzztouch before. I feel right at home and it is just fantastic to get people helping you just because they want to help you. Buzztouch community is great - Buzztouch community is great! Not a typo, it is just so great that I had to say it twice! Don't worry, I don't have a shrine at home with candles burning around a Buzztouch gold plated logo but you get the idea. $49.99 is just a ridiculous price to pay for what you get. Peace Farid

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
01/09/13 01:57 AM (11 years ago)
At least your back on the forum, we lost you for a while

SheriDee
Code is Art
location unknow...
01/09/13 03:25 AM (11 years ago)
I was here .... in spirit ;) or making apps or....LIFE CHANGES ;P~~ unlike farcat I DO have gold plated logo shrine I must tend to. :)

tb
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Nov 03, 2011
Oxford
01/09/13 05:48 AM (11 years ago)
I agree. $50 (which is £30 to me) is nothing to pay for this service. It's great what David has done for us. He's a hero! He really is. Without him, I wouldn't have apps, I wouldn't have made great friends over the forums, and I wouldn't have been able to meet aspiring developers in the same boat as me.

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
01/09/13 09:25 AM (11 years ago)
Awesome post Sheri! It's wonderful what Buzztouch has been doing and what a great community outlook. It's almost too cheap... What is the world coming to!?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/09/13 09:36 AM (11 years ago)
@MWFPRO - "What is the world coming to?" I think buzztouch exemplifies what the world should be like. People helping people for no reason other than they enjoy it and want to genuinely see each other succeed. And buzztouch is an amazing gift to humanity...literally...that has so much potential to do good, and that's all David ever wanted. buzztouch and the community that surrounds it is a great example of what's good and generous in this world!

Nick Langley
Apple Fan
Reg: May 08, 2012
Birmingham, Uni...
01/09/13 01:19 PM (11 years ago)
Ace post Sheri! :) Yup I got 3 Apps out now and there tumbling through app store downloads it is fantastic really happy with Buzztouch. Thank you again David.

CampGirl
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 10, 2013
Here and Now
01/29/13 10:18 AM (11 years ago)
I know this original post was a couple of weeks ago, but I had to chime in as a new BT user (not a member yet, but probably will be!) to say the BT community is really awesome! I expected to be laughed at (hopefully in a nice way) but instead found nothing but support, help, and encouragement! Thanks to all!!!

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
01/29/13 10:22 AM (11 years ago)
How's the app going, what menu did you choose upon, and hows the graphic design

CampGirl
Lost but trying
Here and Now
01/29/13 11:36 AM (11 years ago)
@kittsy, it's going okay, just getting back to working on it today! I chose the menu button option for now, although I do like your carousels... The graphic design is fun, believe it or not I just learned how to add text to a photo so just getting those done to add in to the image gallery screens. After this first one, I'm sure the next apps will go quicker!! Thanks again for all your help- I'm sure I'll be messaging you again this week. =)

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
01/29/13 11:37 AM (11 years ago)
always happy to help

SheriDee
Code is Art
location unknow...
01/29/13 11:59 AM (11 years ago)
@Campgirl Welcome to Buzztouch! A great software to use is Laughing Bird Software for graphics and I also use http://www.iconarchive.com/ http://icons.mysitemyway.com/ The plugin ins ...like Kittsy's have really made an improvement on my apps! Also check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Women-Of-Buzztouch/411488355584513 or pm me if you need one on one support! Look forward to great creations! Sheri

CampGirl
Lost but trying
Here and Now
01/29/13 12:07 PM (11 years ago)
Thanks, @Sheri! I'll definitely check out all of that!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.