Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 5    Views: 81

LockTech
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 26, 2013
biloxi
07/19/13 03:29 PM (10 years ago)

need help...app worked 2 months ago now does not

drop-box link to app https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rgmespkq0ygr49b/zZyvoLQ4fG app with many simple menus all leading to a few diff HTML documents that wont display now. Using BT.com control panel. i have an old apk file i can reinstall on device and works fine but newly generated BT Projects wont load screen with HTML DOC. error says..." SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT error loading screen? the application had trouble understanding what to display. " have compiled with both Eclipse and AndroidStudio both with same results. what could the cause be for this error? any suggestions or ideas is greatly appreciated.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/19/13 03:53 PM (10 years ago)
"Something's not right" will typically mean that you've called for a plugin that doesn't exist in the app package. If it used to work, and now it does not, something has changed. Cheers! -- Smug

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
07/20/13 08:58 AM (10 years ago)
I agree with @SmugWimp. Also try coping your config from the buzztouch control panel and pasting it in your download project in the config file, then clean and refresh. Another reason might be one screen is not connected to another screen. Hope this helps some. LA

LockTech
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 26, 2013
biloxi
07/22/13 07:21 AM (10 years ago)
did a small test with a new test app. made a quick menu to menu to menu to an HTML DOC and still cannot get the html doc to display. maybe go over again what is needed to get the file to display. i am pasting the file in the assests folder.. i have also tried useing the import file route also. some wheres there is an issue of the app finding the html doc....i think is whats going on. any suggestions or something someone can check to figure this out ?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
07/22/13 01:56 PM (10 years ago)
Well, there is an instruction set that came with your app package. Have you reviewed this yet? Have you checked out any of the BTU Videos that show you how all of this works? There is a wealth of documentation available to you. Just grab one and take a quick peek. Cheers! -- Smug

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
07/22/13 01:56 PM (10 years ago)
Well, there is an instruction set that came with your app package. Have you reviewed this yet? Have you checked out any of the BTU Videos that show you how all of this works? There is a wealth of documentation available to you. Just grab one and take a quick peek. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.