Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 5    Views: 112

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
11/21/13 09:52 PM (10 years ago)

Formative Evaluation - Introduction to Buzztouch

Hey everyone! Last week, I had a presentation assignment for one of my classes. I chose to do it on Buzztouch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmKOwQ11xk)! Details: School: Concordia University Program: M.A. in Educational Technology Class: ETEC 636 - Evaluation in Education Assignment: Individually, select an online course and perform a formative evaluation of the course with at least 3 participants. With this experience, prepare a 15 to 20 minutes class presentation. In essence, I decided to look at the three introductory video tutorials as the "course" in this assignment, examining the create, download, and launch steps. Without watching the entire presentation in it's entirety (~18 minutes), for the most part, the data supported the quality of Buzztouch's content, layout, and overall satisfaction. Of course, I only had a sample size of 6 participants, so results can't be generalized, but I just wanted to share as I really enjoyed re-examining the introductory videos and I definitely got quite a few questions from educators about Buzztouch and how to get started. :) Best! Nicholas

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
11/21/13 11:11 PM (10 years ago)
Excellent way to get three with one! Let us know how you progress in your education. :-) -- Niraj

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/21/13 11:23 PM (10 years ago)
Very nice way to leverage your BT experience in other avenues. Good luck in your studies! Cheers! -- Smug

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
11/22/13 07:38 AM (10 years ago)
Thank you for sharing this, Nicolas! How to improve training and on boarding new users has been a big item for discussion in the leadership team at buzztouch. The product is awesome, but there is a steep learning curve.

Pancho
Code is Art
Reg: Mar 06, 2012
Lima
11/22/13 09:07 AM (10 years ago)
Smart Wolf...

GraciousWolf_PE
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 15, 2012
Montreal
11/22/13 01:20 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks everyone, more than happy to share! Actually, I'm working on a training program for teachers regarding creating their own iOS applications using Buzztouch for another one of my classes. Like SmugWimp said, it's great to be able to leverage Buzztouch for much more than the creation of apps. :) Thanks again! Nicholas

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.