Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 4    Views: 131

Warren Evans
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 28, 2012
Effingham IL
10/24/13 04:54 PM (10 years ago)

Career opportunity - network administrator

Hi all - As some of you know, I have a "real job" outside of my role within Buzztouch. I am the Vice President of Information Services and Security for a group of banks in east central Illinois. Today, my Network Administrator resigned; he will be leaving on November 7. With David's permission, I am posting the opportunity on this forum as part of my candidate search. This is a full-time position based in Paris, Illinois. The primary role of this person is to administer a Windows virtual server / Citrix client environment and the associated storage area network. Windows Exchange Server is the mail platform, and clients use the MS Office suite of products. THIS IS NOT A PROGRAMMING POSITION. There will be significant change in the environment during the next 12 months from a thin client to a "smart client" (PC's) design. Working on site in Paris is the expectation of the position. The salary range begins at $40,000, depending on experience, and includes a full health package, vision, 401K, and other benefits. (Keep in mind that is central Illinois dollars, one of the lowest cost of living states in the US). Serious inquiries only, please. If you are interested please message me at [email protected]. I intend to move quickly to fill this position. Thanks - Warren

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
10/24/13 06:09 PM (10 years ago)
For anyone thinking of applying, I have met Warren at the St. Louis BuzzCon earlier this year. He is an upstanding fella. If you qualify on location and skills, hurry up and apply! :-) -- Niraj

allandriggers
Apple Fan
Reg: Dec 13, 2012
Knoxville, TN
10/24/13 06:23 PM (10 years ago)
Thanks for the post Warren. It's cool that you would think to look here first.

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
10/24/13 06:57 PM (10 years ago)
I'll take the vision package.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
10/24/13 10:46 PM (10 years ago)
A terrific Sys Admin suggested for Warren to post on the jobs list at http://lopsa.org [email protected] -- Niraj

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.