Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 1    Views: 68

transmediaseattle
Apple Fan
Reg: Sep 04, 2012
Dallas, Oregon
12/23/13 12:37 PM (10 years ago)

Need to build an app for my brother's ski racing website

Hi Ive gone through BTU a few times, listen to the BT podcast, have no dev background but would sure love to hook up with the right BT mentor to help me put together a mobile app for this website http://www.cwscraceteam.com/ -either by building outright first and helping me reverse engineer it afterwards, or somehow proding me from my relentless stuckness... Thank you David, Chris and their team and BT community for all you have done so far. How can it be so easy for me to recognize the power and approach of BT, but still not be able to prod myself out of the dev/design starting blocks? Jeez I been beating my head against this for too long. Thanks all, and happy holidays! Brad Tollefson

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
12/23/13 11:41 PM (10 years ago)
Hi Brad, Nice website! I love the Pacific Northwest...hence my username GoNorthWest! I'd be more than happy to prod you along the trail to success! I suspect you're not as stuck as you think you are! Feel free to contact me directly at MrkFleming at gmail dot com, and we'll get the ball rolling. Start your email with a list of the things you want in the app (and not simply "the whole site"), and we'll go from there! It's also important to know if you want it for iOS, Android, or both. Merry Christmas! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.