Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 3    Views: 60

Rafique-India
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 14, 2013
Navi Mumbai, IN...
12/21/13 05:51 PM (10 years ago)

Hello, I am Rafique from India

I am new to BT and wonder if there is anyone from Navi Mumbai, India. BT seens to be a great tool . . . let's see how it works for me.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
12/22/13 02:40 AM (10 years ago)
Welcome! Sorry; I live out in the middle of Nowhere :) Glad to see you here! Hope you have a good time! If you have questions, you know where to go! Cheers! -- Smug

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
12/22/13 07:22 PM (10 years ago)
Hi, Rafique! We have a couple of key Buzztouch Developers who from India. I am afraid I don't know where they live in India, though. @Sandeep is usually in our Top 25, and he translated the Buzztouch strings into several languages. Here is a link to our localization files: http://whitebuffalomobile.com/Localization/localization.html @Suvinay is around quite a bit as well, and came to a recent developer meeting, even though it was the middle of the night for him. @Suvinay recently made a racing game for Android.

Rafique-India
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 14, 2013
Navi Mumbai, IN...
12/22/13 08:30 PM (10 years ago)
Susan, thanks for the info.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.