Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 6    Views: 69

Longhorn
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 13, 2014
Dothan AL
01/13/14 07:34 PM (10 years ago)

Hello All

New to website and looking forward to creating lots of great apps and meeting lots of new people.

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
01/13/14 07:41 PM (10 years ago)
Welcome my good man! Pleased to have you on board. Don't ever hesitate to shout if you need anything at all. Loads of friendly folks on here always ready to lend a hand. Looking forward to seeing that post from you that says 'app published' Enjoy the ride. MacApple

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/13/14 08:00 PM (10 years ago)
Welcome! Take a look around and see what's what. If you have a question, just let it out on the forums and you'll find the worlds best community there to help. I see you've found the BTU courses so you're heading in the right direction. My only advice to the average beginner is look at what features are available first, and see what you can build out of that, rather than imagine some complex app and find out that (although technically possible) it'll take forever to put together. Some things might confuse you; don't sweat it. I live half my life that way, you can still reach the finish line. And every day brings more understanding. It's a trip. Cheers! -- Smug

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/13/14 11:43 PM (10 years ago)
Welcome to Buzztouch! As Smug and Keith have said, please don't hesitate to give a shout if you need any help at all! There are tons of people ready and willing to give you a hand! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Mark

Arubaman
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 20, 2011
Akron
01/14/14 10:40 AM (10 years ago)
Welcome and good luck.

ResearchDepartment
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 27, 2013
São Paulo
01/18/14 02:00 PM (10 years ago)
Longhorn, I'm new too. I started nosing around the Buzztouch web site and registered on the 28th of December, and I became a member one week ago. I got my self-hosted Control Panel working on Amazon EC2 last night, thanks to help I got here from SmugWimp, Niraj Shah, and PSMDanny. I mention this as an example of the helpfulness of the community mentioned by MacApple, SmugWimp, and GoNorthWest, and to say to a fellow new Buzztouch user that if you become a member and need some help with setting up self-hosting, I've learned quite a bit about that in my first week as a member, so feel free to contact me with your questions. If you don't become a member, I hope to be able to offer you and everyone else some useful plugins (through the Buzztouch Market) in the near future.

Mr_Atlantis
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 30, 2014
Milford
01/30/14 06:52 PM (10 years ago)
Welcome

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.