Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 56

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
02/15/15 02:03 AM (9 years ago)

Android plugin needed. interested?

Attention plugin builders for Android. I have built my own plugin for iOS and have it in an app in the appstore. I want to release my app to the android world, but have never worked with android before. I am looking for someone who could quote me on a plugin. 1. doesn't have to interact with control panel (or maybe just nav bar/background colour etc) 2. plugin is a list of items, each with picture (similar to list menu) 3. list can be broken down under different headers 4. clicking on a item line does not open a page....it gives a popup/action sheet saying 'add' 5. When they add an item its written to a DB stored locally on the device so and a green check image appears on line 6. when already checked and the line is clicked the the popup says 'remove' and a red cross image appears on line If interested in quoting, let me know. i can supply a freebie code for the appstore for my iOS version so you can see it. Was simple to build in iOS but i have no experience with android THanks!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/15/15 06:30 AM (9 years ago)
If you have the iOS source, then Android shouldn't be that difficult. But if you're looking for a developer to fill in the gaps, I'd reach out to Dusko; he's pretty good at Android, and is usally willing to take on projects. Cheers! -- Smug

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
02/15/15 06:37 AM (9 years ago)
I do have the iOS project that's working fine. Just haven't a clue on converting to android. That might make it even easier for someone to convert so they don't have to start from scratch

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
02/15/15 12:21 PM (9 years ago)
>I'd reach out to Dusko Smug, thank you for mentioning me. Yes, I am willing to take on projects! Bonzo, I have sent you a PM here through the forums.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.