Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 46

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/14/15 06:14 AM (9 years ago)

Menu Simple modification questons - navbar title and background color

Hi I chose the menu simple and have 4 items to select from on the menu 1) My navbar is blue color and the title is in black and the title is hard to read. Is there a way to change it to white? I can't seem to find a narbar attribute for font color. Just for giggles I tried using navBarTitleColor": but that didn't work 2) Since I have only 4 items on my simple menu, the bottom is white and I wanted to change that color to the blue . I tried "backgroundColor" 3) Is there a URL with properties listed for Navbar, etc? That would be a great reference? Thanks for helping a newbie.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/14/15 07:16 AM (9 years ago)
If you don't mind playing with the code a little, you can set your NavBar Font attributes in your BT_viewController.m file. Look around line 382 or so, and 'after' you see the line "end setup Nav Bar" is where you'll want to put your code. You have to setup your own little 'dictionary' of attributes, but just use my settings and change the values to suit your needs. NSShadow *shadow = [[NSShadow alloc] init]; shadow.shadowColor = [UIColor colorWithRed:0.0 green:0.0 blue:0.0 alpha:0.8]; shadow.shadowOffset = CGSizeMake(0, 1); UIColor *myColor = [BT_color getColorFromHexString:@"#330033"]; NSDictionary *textola = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: myColor, NSForegroundColorAttributeName, shadow, NSShadowAttributeName, [UIFont fontWithName:@"chalkduster" size:21.0], NSFontAttributeName, nil]; [self.navigationController.navigationBar setTitleTextAttributes:textola]; Hope this helps. Cheers! -- Smug

DJM
Lost but trying
planet earth
02/15/15 01:14 PM (9 years ago)
Is this for android? Sorry I forgot to say I was developing for android

DJM
Lost but trying
planet earth
02/15/15 01:43 PM (9 years ago)
Is this for android? Sorry I forgot to say I was developing for android

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/15/15 03:45 PM (9 years ago)
No it's not for Android. Changing things for Android requires an alteration of the base theme, which I'm not familiar with. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.