nonzwakazi
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 11, 2015
gauteng
02/13/15 05:52 AM (9 years ago)

android studio vs eclipse

Guys I am new to buzz tech infect this is my first app,the problem is that the eclipse with android ADT is no longer available for download. Now I want to know can I compile my android app using android studio with the source code I got from buzztech? If yes please tell me how.and maybe refer me to a video. If no please tell me where I can find eclipse with Android ADT and SDK.

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
02/13/15 06:08 AM (9 years ago)
gonorthwest has produced some very helpful android studio guides, check 1 out here https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=AE9915867F0AFC7ED36784B Buzz is geared up for studio and we will all have to follow soon, ive had fiddle with it myself, and its no more intense than eclipse was, welcome to the fam dude, lots of great people and very helpful advice here, Cheers Sean

nonzwakazi
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 11, 2015
gauteng
02/13/15 11:22 AM (9 years ago)
Dude thanks for the help,the link was very helpful

DJM
Lost but trying
Reg: Aug 20, 2013
planet earth
02/14/15 10:13 AM (9 years ago)
I think Eclipse is easier. I haven't gotten Android Studio quite working yet And I aggee gonorthwest has probably the best info on it. That info really helped me get Android Studio set up. I still don't have my head around it yet though.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.