Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 69

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
02/04/15 11:22 PM (9 years ago)

Awl Pro now with admob - no tweaking needed

Ive added the ability to add admob from the control panel. All you have to do is select what ads you want and add your ad unit id. The admob settings are under the "layout settings" dropdown. You can add bottom banner ads, top banner ads, and interstitial ads. You can use both bottom and top,just bottom,just top,just interstitial, or all three. If you dont want ads just skip the admob area. I will eventually do this for all of my plugins.Hopefully tomorrow Ive also added the import statement I missed for the ColorDrawable class to fix the error. Thanks Enjoy!

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
02/05/15 11:46 AM (9 years ago)
Dont forget you "must" add the following to your Android manifest: <activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"></activity> And ensure you are using the latest Google Play Library as AdMob now uses Google Play rather than its own SDK. Have just implemented this and works great - thank you Chris :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.