Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 31

Buckeyeforbass
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2014
Denver
01/29/15 09:20 PM (9 years ago)

Interactive Quiz Header Issue

Hi - Simple question... In the interactive quiz plugin, I'm having trouble figuring out how to change the default header image (the one that says "smart fun interactive addicting etc.). Does anyone know how to modify this? Thanks! Kris

Bytewizard
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 04, 2011
Manila, Philipp...
01/30/15 01:07 AM (9 years ago)
Just modify the BT_screen_quiz.java around line 835, 1123 & 1184 that says: //set image to default... String tmpImageName = "bt_screen_quiz_bgsmall.png"; if(concepciontarlac_appDelegate.rootApp.getRootDevice().getIsLargeDevice()){ tmpImageName = "bt_screen_quiz_bglarge.png"; } OR the easiest way is to rename your own images to bt_screen_quiz_bgsmall.png for small devices & bt_screen_quiz_bglarge.png for large devices. Good Luck! :) Diomar

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/30/15 04:04 PM (9 years ago)
I cheated, as Bytewizard suggested; I removed the old 'bt_screen_quiz_bgsmall.png' and 'bt_screen_quiz_bglarge.png' and used the same name for my custom images. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.