maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
01/27/15 08:04 PM (9 years ago)

Xcode Simulator issue

Hey gang, Having issue getting simulator devices to work. I just did a hard drive swap on my Mac and reinstalled files via Time Machine backup. Opened Xcode and its bringing up projects fine but now no simulator devices are listed to test. The only thing listed is "iOS device". If I try to run the project I get this error. "Xcode cannot run using the selected device. No supported iOS devices are available. Connect an iOS device to run your application or choose an iOS simulator as the destination." I have tried uninstalling Xcode and reinstalling yet its still not loading the devices. I know this is a little off the Xcode path since it happened on a drive swap but any help is appreciated. Thanks!

maverick96
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 22, 2014
Orlando
01/27/15 08:21 PM (9 years ago)
Nevermind! I had to go to Windows:Devices and add each one individually. Overlooked that! Sorry!

Barbara88
Code is Art
Reg: Jan 29, 2015
turin
01/29/15 03:13 PM (9 years ago)
Why iOS simulator is says me that view controller for this plugin was not compiled in the Xcode project? i did everything like the tutorial...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.