Kingston
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 01, 2013
New York
01/17/15 04:18 AM (9 years ago)

Location Map not loading in Android device

Hi, I have downloaded Android file in Version 3.0 using Buzztouch core 3.0 and i have compiled the file in Android studio and i created the apk file. While installing and checking on Android device. Location Map menu not loading the Users location in google map. Its just displaying the Message " There was a problem creating google map in most cases this error occurs because the android project was configured properly to run google map". In emulator also same issue i faced Kindly provide me with some solution. Kindly find the screen shot of the issue occured. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxqHjNSonvP5aWRWY1dLeEtPa0E/view?pli=1

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/17/15 05:29 PM (9 years ago)
Before even worrying about an apk, you should make sure the maps work while in the coding environment. I've not worked with Android Studio, so I'm not sure if I can help. In any event User location probably won't work until you get the map to display on your device. 1) Make sure you're using the correct Google API for your Maps. (Release API, not Debug) 2) Make sure that Google API is entered correctly in your project 3) Make sure that 'debug' is off in the manifest, or wherever appropriate. Good Luck! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.