Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 40

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
01/17/15 07:14 AM (9 years ago)

Drop Down Plugin issue

Just downloaded and installed the plugin to test in a test app. (BT Hosted) Xcode 6.2 SDK 8.2 CR_dropDownMenu.m (has eight errors at line 185+) Use of undeclared identifier 'plugintester_appDelegate' plugintester_appDelegate *appDelegate = (plugintester_appDelegate*)[[UIApplication sharedApplication] delegate]; What am I missing here. I have not modded any code in the plugin? Thanks

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Lillington, NC
01/17/15 07:26 AM (9 years ago)
OK... Fixed- the issue was that the plugin had "plugintester" rather than my app. A search and replace fixed. - but wouldn't this have broken the plugin for everyone who installs? ---------- Steps I used to add to my App In BT Control Panel 1) Add new screen based on DropDown plugin 2) Designated as Home screen 3) Prepared and downloaded iOS app 4) copied the CR_dropDownMenu folder from my downloads into project code base 5) added to project as normal (created group and added to target) ----------- Something I did or broken plugin?

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
01/17/15 08:06 AM (9 years ago)
fixed and updated - thanks

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Lillington, NC
01/17/15 08:30 AM (9 years ago)
Wow - that was fast. Thanks Chris.

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Lillington, NC
01/17/15 08:55 AM (9 years ago)
Here is another question. Don't think this is by design... Select a drop down menu item. Then after using the Back arrow on the next screen to return to the Drop Down Menu, the collapsed drop down on the Drop Down Menu screen will have the Menu Title reset to the last menu item selected. Not what I am doing, but for example... Initial menu: Select Team Expanded looks like: Select Team Denver Seattle Select Seattle, and then Back arrow on the Seattle Screen yields: Initial menu: Seattle Expanded looks like: Seattle Denver Seattle

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.