Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 50

BuzzingSteve
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Vancouver, Cana...
01/16/15 11:04 PM (9 years ago)

HTML Doc Issue in My App!

Looks like my app (BC Tech) that I have published on the Apple App Store in 2013 now has problems displaying content from the HTML Doc plugin screens I used. I didn't change anything in the app or on the Buzztouch site. So, why would this be? The content inside the HTML Doc screens was being served from the Buzztouch backend. I haven't logged in here for a while, so not sure if changes to the backend control panel has wiped out the HTML Doc content I was using...I forget where to check that now :-) Any help appreciated. Thanks!

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/17/15 12:02 AM (9 years ago)
Hi Steve, There should be a URL for the document that you're trying to serve, and the first step would be to make sure that content is available via a standard web browser. Then you can debug from there. If it's a Custom HTML plugin, then you can find the URL in your BT_Config.txt file. If it's a plugin where you link to the URL, then it should be in your control panel for that plugin. Mark

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
01/18/15 03:01 PM (9 years ago)
If you control the html that is being served I would check to see if that has changed. Something must have!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.