Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 9    Views: 80

Worker73
Android Fan
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Austria, Klagen...
01/07/15 07:09 AM (9 years ago)

My Wishlist from C.Ruddell, SmugWimp, C.Coffee and Susan Metoxen -)

This is my "After-Christmas-Whislist"... Maybe my whishes are coming true ;-) Sometimes it works ;-) ---------------------------- My Wish from „Chris Ruddell – Android RSS“ is: An Option in the Controlpanel to change the Colours and the Size from „Title“, „Seperator“ and „Description“. Also an Option to See the Description in the generated Menue and an Option to Change the Background and the Textcolur in the „Story“ View (Now it is allways White ;-( ). And an „Loading News“ Wheel or Somthing that the Customer can see that the News are Loading ;-) JSON – Code for some of this Options (Manual Enter) is: "listTitleFontColor": "#ffa200", "listRowSeparatorColor": "#ffa200", "listTitleFontSizeSmallDevice": "16", "listDescriptionFontSizeSmallDevice": "10", "listTitleFontSizeLargeDevice": "16", "listDescriptionFontSizeLargeDevice": "12", ---------------------------- My Wish from „SmugWimp – Smug Climate“ is: An Option in the Controlpanel to Change Background, Textcolour and Size in the View. JSON – Code for some of this Options (Manual Enter) is: "listTitleFontColor": "#ffa200", "listRowSeparatorColor": "#ffa200", "listTitleFontSizeSmallDevice": "18", "listDescriptionFontSizeSmallDevice": "12", "listTitleFontSizeLargeDevice": "22", "listDescriptionFontSizeLargeDevice": "16", "listDescriptionFontColor": "#ffffff", "backgroundColor": "clear", "listBackgroundColor": "clear", "listRowBackgroundColor": "clear" I cant find the Colour-tag for the Date?? ---------------------------- My Wish from „Christopher Coffe – AnWatchList Pro“ is: An „Loading Wheel“ so the Customer can See that the Playlist is Loading ;-) Maybe there is an Option to bring in an Second Background Image? The First says Loading and when the List is Loaded another Backgroundimage is Displayed ;-) And an Separator (With Colour) between the Videos ;-) ---------------------------- My Wish from „Susan Metoxen – Menu Image Rows“ is: Whould be Nice when the Headerimage is 100% in with. On Some Devices its not.. (Samsung Galaxy Note 3). An Option to Display Buttons for Android and for iPhone.... So i must use Only PlugIns what are working for both systems because there is no Option to Disable Buttons on that or that Device.... (Maybe the Same Option like „Menu Image Advanced from Chris Ruddell calling „Plattform“ on the Menülink PopUp Window.... that works Great).. ---------------------------- My Wish from „Chris Ruddell – Parse Push Channel Subscriper“ is: An Working Pars – HowTo for Android. On Samsung Devices the App Crahes on Startup with that HowTo from Chris ;-( . ---------------------------- Thanks and i hope my whishes caoming true... ;-)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
01/07/15 08:58 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks for the suggestions.I'll update tonight

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
01/07/15 09:03 AM (9 years ago)
@CMCOFFEE... Many Thanks ;-)

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/07/15 09:12 AM (9 years ago)
I won't promise anything, but it doesn't look out of the realm of possibility. Cheers! -- Smug

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
01/07/15 09:20 AM (9 years ago)
On the Menu Image Rows, are you dragging in the layout folder for large screens? It is called layout-sw600.

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
01/07/15 09:35 AM (9 years ago)
@Smug.. No Problem... At the Moment the "Hardcoded Way" works.... whitout Colurchanging the Date ;-) ... @Susan: Yes... i tryed also that ting... maybe its an "Samsung" - Thing ;-) But thats not so the Problem.... My greatest Problem is that there is no Option to change the "Plattform" by Buttons..... So i can Only Use Plugins with it for both Plattforms ;-(

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
01/07/15 09:36 AM (9 years ago)
Feels like Christmas for me to see your listen my Whishlist.... Thanks ....

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
01/07/15 08:04 PM (9 years ago)
your welcome...just uploaded the update

Worker73
Android Fan
Austria, Klagen...
01/08/15 01:09 AM (9 years ago)
@CMCOFFEE... Many Thanks... Works ;-) One Question: Where can i Change the Colour from the Separator? ;-)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Amarillo, Texas
01/08/15 08:37 AM (9 years ago)
Cool anytime.Its in the layout settings at the bottom. You can also change the title and message of the loading dialog in the cp

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.