Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 36

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/07/15 03:13 AM (9 years ago)

Update to Smug's Offline Map Kit. Now at v1.6

There has been an update for Smug's Offline Map Kit. It is now at v1.6 and can be obtained/upgraded in the usual way; download/ftp or via Self Hosted Admin. This update is particularly for Android. Thanks to Leon for providing a concise punchlist of things to look at. Everything that could be fixed, was fixed. This includes but isn't limited to: 1) User Location 2) Colored Pins 3) Fixed Child Item config issue during Edit (this affects both platforms) and made some efficiency enhancements that will be invisible to the user. If you have questions, just yell. For the meantime most all Smug Plugs have been removed from the market pending survival of a mid life crisis. This might be solved by the purchase of a optocopter with camera gimbal, or the purchase of a 3D printer, or both. However, if you have already purchased the plugin, you need not worry; updates will always be available to you. With Smug Plugs you'll never be left stranded. Cheers! -- Smug

LeonG
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 08, 2011
Hamburg
01/07/15 09:07 AM (9 years ago)
DJI Phantom 2 Vision + will make you happy Smug, guaranteed! Maybe even the DJI Inspire 1 if your midlife crisis is too big ;-)

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
01/07/15 10:19 AM (9 years ago)
Nothing a sports car and gold chain can't cure I hope ;-)

WolfTimJ
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 20, 2011
Rockwall, TX
01/10/15 09:21 PM (9 years ago)
I've got a Phantom 2 Vision for sale, Inspire should be here in a couple days. Works perfectly, two batteries and GoProfessional hard case too. I can put Smug Airlines on the side....

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/10/15 09:37 PM (9 years ago)
"Will code for drones" ;) Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.